This week I learned that I can’t run the space heater downstairs at the same time that I run the space heater upstairs. At least not in using the outlets I tried with the other day. I tripped my circuit breaker.
This week I also learned that it might not be wise to burn candles directly underneath my thermostat. It turns out, the radiant heat that it produces is enough to throw off the thermometer just enough that the furnace will not come on as often as it should.
Yes, it was damn cold this week in Michigan.
My first book, The Wind Could Blow a Bug is NOW AVAILABLE!