1. Thank the person that gave you the award in a blog post & link back to their blog.
2. Pass the award on to 15 bloggers you follow.
3. Include 7 random things about yourself in your post.
4. Include the rules in your post. (DONE)
5. Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
I want to say thanks to halfpastnormal for nominating me for this award. (I was beginning to get a complex about my lack of awards.) I think I may have hooked her with my blog about Jem & The Holograms. I really enjoy both the writing and layout (photos, links, etc.) aspect of creating my blog. So far it seems kind of silly, but I sort of believe that if I do my blog and it makes me happy, that in the end there will be some greater purpose to it.
OK. Enough with the mushy. Fifteen blogs seems like an awful lot. And one of the blogs I follow nominated me, and then another blog I follow got nominated the same time I did, so it doesn’t seem fair to give her another. So, here all the worthy blogs I could muster to pass along this prestigious award to.
7 Random Things About Me? (Everything about me is random.)
1. I love chocolate.
2. I mis-match my socks.
3. I have never been to Cedar Point. (If you live in the Southeast Michigan/Northwest Ohio area as I do, this is a very big deal.)
4. I try to never carry a purse.
5. I am a dog person.
6. I like the movie Dirty Dancing.
7. I think this award fits my blog well, because it is very versatile. (My blog is all over the map, subject-wise.)
I’m not stalking you. is NOW ON FACEBOOK! “Like” that I’m not stalking you and get an update when there is a new post to read. (It is sort of like YOU are stalking ME.)